Australia 2017 - Kuranda and Butterfly farm

On arrival at Kuranda, Pauline and I decided that it would be good to walk into the town via the short scenic route.   There was also a long route which I am glad we decided not to take;  the short route was far longer than we expected, although it was a pretty route and interesting.








This is the Sky Rail (gulp - we're going back down on that!)

When I took this picture I thought it would be rather nice to travel back on this passenger boat - don't think it went that far though.

I wonder why I took a photo of a log with a hole in the middle?

We've arrived in Kuranda

So exhausted we quicklyfound somewhere for lunch


The butterfly farm























Next - The Sky Rail back down

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Morris Dancers in Horsham - May 2023